SDE for VS Update UML Model Doesnt work

This is much like this post which doesn’t show a fix.
http://forums.visual-paradigm.com/posts/list/1667.html

The difference is mine doesn’t work at all. I’ll attach the log files and the aspx.cs file.

It might have something to do with how the developer used partial classes.

Let me know if there is anything else you’ll need to figure this out.

BTW: It did work for a couple of regular classes in the App_Code branch in the tree of the Solution Explorer.

Thanks for the help.

MArk B.

These are the two errors in the sDevS.log file:

[ERROR , 12:49:33 PM]: Error reversing file: C:\WORKSPACE\MAMC\Source\Microsoft.NET\MAMC.CommandersPortal\MAMC.CommandersPortal\Accounts.aspx.cs!
Unspecified error
at EnvDTE.CodeElement.get_FullName()
at en.a(ArrayList A_0)
at qw.b()
at qw.a()
at g5.a(ArrayList A_0)
at f9.a()
at q7.a()
… q7 :: a
[ERROR , 12:56:18 PM]: Error reversing file: C:\WORKSPACE\MAMC\Source\Microsoft.NET\MAMC.CommandersPortal\MAMC.CommandersPortal\Main.aspx.cs!
Unspecified error
at EnvDTE.CodeElement.get_FullName()
at en.a(ArrayList A_0)
at qw.b()
at qw.a()
at g5.a(ArrayList A_0)
at f9.a()
at q7.a()
… q7 :: a

Hi mkbutler,

Sorry for this problem. I will discuss with our engineers and come back to you A.S.A.P.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi mkbutler,

We can reverse your code without problem. Are you sure that there is no problem in the code? Since the exception was thrown by VS, so we were unable to decode it and find out what the problem is. Your information will be very important.

Best regards,
Jick

It’s working now. Turns out that the web forms were under the main folder. Once I moved them to the App_Code folder the reverse worked fine.

MArk B.

Hi Mark,

I am glad to know that the problem is solved. Please feel free to post again if there is question.

Best regards,
Jick