Shapetype_class

Hi,
I just upgraded to VP-SUITE-3.2 and trying to recompile my plugins I noticed there are several fields and methods which have been removed from the API.
For example the interface com.vp.plugin.diagram.IClassDiagramUIModel doesn’t have the static field SHAPETYPE_CLASS.

How can I draw programatically oval on my diagram?

AW

Hi AW,

Thanks for your post. I’ve forwarded the issue to our engineers to follow-up. Once there is any feedback, I’ll come back to you immediately. By the meantime, if you have any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi AW,

Sorry for the delay. I would like to tell you that we fixed the problem of missing fields and methods in API, please download the latest patch from the following link. If there are any inquiries, please feel free to contact me.

http://files3.visual-paradigm.com/200806/Patch/sp1_20080513zh/VP_Suite_Windows_3_2_sp1_20080513zh.exe

BTW, we have released VP Suite 3.3, would you mind to send your existing license key to lilian@visual-paradigm.com so that I can check whether you are entitled to any product upgrade? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong