SoDA-like report generation

I have worked with Rational’s SoDA for years, and I am curious if Visual Paradigm has a similar tool. Specifically, I would like to have the Logical view in VP-UML print all diagrams and documentation fields in the order the diagrams appear in the Logical view. How is that accomplished?

When I try to print from VP-UML, it switches out the Logical View, and presents Diagram Navigator view…which does not preserve the sequence I’ve arranged in the Logical View.

Thanks,

-Brent

Dear Mystagogue,

We provide HTML and PDF report generation. There is also another Report creation tool called “Report Writer”, which enables you to create report in an ad-hoc manner. No matter how your model changes, your document always follows.

I have worked with Rational’s SoDA for years, and I am curious if Visual Paradigm has a similar tool.

Actually we are now working on it. I will keep you posted on this issue.

When I try to print from VP-UML, it switches out the Logical View, and presents Diagram Navigator view

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. I will pass your comment along to our developers for further study.

Best Regards,
Jick