Some questions came up while evaluating

Hi there,

first of all im really happy that i found Vp-UML after all.
evaluated some tools to drwa UML diagrams and this seems the fastest way to get complex diagrams together.

so here are my questions:

• is there a way to do “single line text boxes”. even if they got just one line they are 2 lines high.

• in sequence diagrams: is it possible to give signals a white background, so that they are better readable if they flow over a lifeline?

• i only model uml so the modeler licence would be enough. but the feature chart states that there is some kind of watermark when printing with modeler edition. why that? whats that? when?

thanks!

Hi Dillor,

Thanks doe your post.

• is there a way to do “single line text boxes”. even if they got just one line they are 2 lines high.
    Could you please explain more about this? Is there any screenshots or examples that can illustrate your question? Thanks in advance!
  • in sequence diagrams: is it possible to give signals a white background, so that they are better readable if they flow over a lifeline?
    I’ve passed this issue to our engineers to study the feasibility to support. If I get any feedback of this issue, I’ll come back to you immediately.
  • i only model uml so the modeler licence would be enough. but the feature chart states that there is some kind of watermark when printing with modeler edition.
    For evaluation version, Community Edition and purchased Personal Edition (all are not allowed for commercial use), there will be watermark(s) on all the diagram outputs and they are not removable.

If you have any further inquiry, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong