Start SDE-VS from Visual STudio 2003 (or from shortcut...)

Hi.

I’m trying to load SDE-VS but nothing happens. I click Tools - Start SDE-VS and I don’t get any message, the link doesn’t change do “Unload SDE-VS”, If I click Open SDE-VS under my project nothing happens.

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Dear user,

Do you remember if there is any error message displayed? And if possible, could you please send me the vp.log file to have a look? You can find the vp.log file inside %VP Suite Installation dir%/visualstudio directory. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jick,

I didn’t get any error messages.

I tried to attach the file you asked for, but I don’t have any log file in the directory you said…

I have one in VP Suite 2.1\bin. Is that the same file you asked for?

[quote=Jick]Dear user,

Do you remember if there is any error message displayed? And if possible, could you please send me the vp.log file to have a look? You can find the vp.log file inside %VP Suite Installation dir%/visualstudio directory. Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Jick[/quote]

Hi user,

Thank you for your reply.

Not that file, that’s for VP-UML and DB-VA only. Well, perhaps the error was not drop to the error log…

Could you tell me what is the language of your Windows and Visual Studio .NET? We did receive a report before about the unsupport of a particular language of VS .NET.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi Jick,

We are using Windows XP Home in Portuguese, and Visual Studio 2003 in English.

Our projects are all in C#, for desktop and pocket pc.

Thanks,

Thanya Teutschbeim

[quote=Jick]Hi user,

Thank you for your reply.

Not that file, that’s for VP-UML and DB-VA only. Well, perhaps the error was not drop to the error log…

Could you tell me what is the language of your Windows and Visual Studio .NET? We did receive a report before about the unsupport of a particular language of VS .NET.

Best Regards,
Jick[/quote]

Hi Thanya,

We need to take some time to prepare the resources to simulate your environment and test the problem. At the moment, could you please try our new version - VP Suite 2.2? There are a number of significant changes on SDE-VS. Perhaps the problem you encountered before has been fixed.

Best Regards,
Jick