SVN and Polish characters

I use VP with SVN. Then I use same polish characters in comment befor commiting and I get such an error:
SVN commit error

And here are same info from log file:

[Tue Sep 25 17:24:43 CEST 2007] [message] — sendFilesToServer —
[Tue Sep 25 17:24:45 CEST 2007] [error] ExecuteOutput err svn: Commit failed (details follow):
[Tue Sep 25 17:24:45 CEST 2007] [error] ExecuteOutput err svn: Safe data ‘Encja Messages jest podpieta bezposredni do urzadzenia
[Tue Sep 25 17:24:45 CEST 2007] [error] ExecuteOutput err Podzespo’ was followed by non-ASCII byte 179: unable to convert to/from UTF-8

Is there any possibility to use polish characters??

Hi adikowo,

We’ll investigate the problem and get back to you as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi adikowo,

It seems to be a problem of SVN for not being able to process Polish characters in comment. In the coming release, we will add checking to this. If have error, we will ask if you want to commit by skipping the comment. We’ll inform you when it is released.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi adikowo,

VP Suite 3.1 Service Pack 1 has been released. Although the problem is inevitable, we now added checking, and asked if user want to commit by skipping the comment. If you are running VP Suite 3.1, you can advance to Service Pack 1 by running the Updater inside the bin folder of VP Suite installation directory.

As always, feel free to let me know if there are any questions.

Best regards,
Jick