Testmanagement

Hi,

It is me again. You guys have a great product; I’m just looking into the details and boundaries of it. Hence the many questions.

Is there a possibility to manage automated and/or manual testing within Visual Paradigm? How can it be integrated? Are there previous cases available?
We are also interested in integration with testing tools like flexmonkey, Quicktest PRO or HP-quality center.

Best regards,
Marqui

Hi Marqui,

Thanks for your post. We will enhance the development for test case in coming release, VP-UML 7.1. If you are interested in more details of this enhancement, we can schedule an online demo for further discussion.
Please send me a private message if you are interested in the online demo and tell me your email address for contact, so we can schedule the demo in email. Thanks!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hello Lilian Wong,

Thank you.

We are very interested in a demo.
But I can’t seem to get past the “I agree to these terms”-button when trying to register (to send a private message).

Best regards,
Marqui

Hi Marqui,

Thanks for replying. Could you please submit a ticket to our support team at the following link so we can help you solving the registration problem? Thanks!

http://www.visual-paradigm.com/support/technicalsupport.jsp

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Marqui,

Thanks for submitting the ticket to our support team, the registration issue is solved already and we will discuss the demo details in the ticket system.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong