Update to 5.1 causes license key invalidation

I just executed the update of Visual Paradigm for UML, to version 5.1, and am getting a license key violation now. We use floating licenses, and the server appears to be up and functioning properly. I was able to start the 5.0 version right before I did the upgrade to 5.1.

Dear Don,

Have you replaced the old license (version 5.0) with the new one (version 5.1)? If not, please login to the Customer Server Centre, download license key of the new version, and replace the old one with the new one.

If you are using the new license but problem still persists, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Jick

I am having a similar problem. We need to move this software from one computer to another. Our 5.0 key will not work with the version we downloaded from your website. I have logged into your website and cannot find a key update of any kind which was mentioned in the earlier reply. Please either send us a new key for 5.1 or tell us exactly where we can download it. Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

Could you please send me through private message your licensee email and licensee name? I am going to resend you the email about Customer Serice Center that includes your account detail. You can then login to the Customer Service Center with your Customer ID and pwd, and download license key of new version if you had purchase software maintenance.

Best Regards,
Jick