Version in spanish visual paradigm

HEY Sorry, i don´t speek well English
When are available the spanish version?. Doesn´t exist any soft to do this in spanish.

Would you mind create an account in our forum so that I can send you the translation?

Best regards,
Rain

Hello, I’m interested in the spanish version of the program. Actually I’m using the version 6.1 of Visual Paradigm. Thanks.

Hi Joselete,

Just sent you an Email with the Spanish language pack.

If there is anything else that I can do to help please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Jick

[quote=Rain]Would you mind create an account in our forum so that I can send you the translation?

Best regards,
Rain[/quote]

Hello, could you send me the translation, I´m using Visual Paradigm 6.2 version

Sent

Can you send me the Spanish pack for Visual Paradigm? My e-mail is
a l e s v i (at) g m a i l (dot) c o m

(Whithout blank spaces and replacing (at) and (dot) with the correct characters)

Thanks in advance!!!

Dear user,

I’ve sent the Spanish language file to your mail box already, please check.

*Please be reminded that the current version of the Spanish language file is incomplete.

If there are any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

I’m interested too in the spanish version of the program. I’m evaluating Agilian Standard Edition v1.2. at this moment and would like to try the document generation capabilities in spanish.

Could you please send me the required files to import them in Agilian? My email address is jmcarabias@gmail.com. It would be great if you also send me the configuration steps for installing and enabling the spanish language.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Hi user,

I’ve sent the Spanish Language file to your email address (jmcarabias@gmail.com) already, please have a check.
*Please be reminded that the current version of the Spanish language file is incomplete.

If there is anything I can help, please do not hesitate to contact me again

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

[quote=Rain]Would you mind create an account in our forum so that I can send you the translation?

Best regards,
Rain[/quote]

Por favor enviadmelo a mi mail: rodolfo_0884 @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Gracias

Hi Gracias,

Thanks for your post. I’ve sent the language file to your email address, please have a check.

If there is any inquiries, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

urgent !!! Please

Hello, I’m need the spanish version of the program.
Actually I’m using the version 6.0 of Visual Paradigm.

and someone knows how to generate a template of data dictionary in Spanish?

Thanks

Hi Nikki,

I’m sorry for my late reply.I’ve sent the Spanish translation file to your email address, please have a check.

For generating template of data dictionary in Spanish, we are sorry that it’s not supported at the moment. We will consider the possibility to support this in the future, if there is any news about this issue, I’ll inform you immediately.

If there are any inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Nikki,

I’m sorry that I did not notice you have sent me a private message. I would like to know that in the above post you mentioned “generate a template of data dictionary in Spanish”, what exactly do you want to have? The spell check for Spanish or to generating report which support Spanish characters? Thanks in advance for your clarification.

Looking forward to hearing from you again.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

hello can you send me
mail:
k i k o s e i s
@
y a h o o . e s

thanks

Hi user,

I’ve sent the Spanish language file to your email address. If there is anything I can help, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hello everybody, i’m interest too in the spanish pack, can you please send me the pack to my mail too, "alan.acosta@gps.com.co"…

Thanks a lot…

Alan

Hi Alan,

Thanks for your post. I’ve sent the Spanish language file to your mail address. If there is anything I can help, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi!. Could you send me a copy of the Spanish Pack Language?. I’m using Visual Paradigm for UML Version 6.3.

Thanks a lot!
Alberto

PS: my mail> dousdebes (at) gmail (dot) com