Vp 6.3

Hello can anyone help me

I’m a student and I have an academic license key to VP UML 6.3. I had some trouble with my labtop so i had to format it. Now I can’t find the VP 6.3 version anymore.

I can only find the 6.4 version which logically won’t work with my license key.

I hope any one can help me

Kind regards Christian

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your post. Would you mind sending your existing license key to lilian@visual-paradigm.com to that I can check your record? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Christian,

Thanks for sending the academic license key to my mail box. I’ve forwarded the issue to our online ticket system (http://support.visual-paradigm.com/) for a faster response time. I’ll reply you shortly and you should receive an E-mail sent by support-team@visual-paradigm.com very soon. You can respond by logging into our ticket system or by replying that E-mail. If you do not receive one, it is possible that the security settings of your E-mail program are preventing our E-mail from being delivered to you. Please find it from the junk or trash folders.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Yes, why don’t you offer previous versions for download? Not to be rude, but how hard could it be…
Searching the net for “VP for UML 6.3” only gives sites which links back to download of the 6.4 version here. Sigh…

Since we do not offer evaluation version on older version, there is no reason for downloading the older version software. For existing customer holding older version license keys, they have their channel to download the software they need. If you have any further information, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,
Rain