VP Suite Install Problem

Hi,

I tried install VP for UML CE and SDE for Netbean using the VP Suite 1.0 install program. After the first successful installation, I found that I cannot run SDE for Netbean nor I can start VP-UML from within my Netbean 4. I then uninstalled SDE for NB and resintall it again. Even worst, the icons for SDE for NB were not re-created and I still cannot start VP-UML from with in NB.

I then tried to uninstall the whole VP Suite installation, and then reinstall it again. Now, VP Suite has both VP-UML and SDE for NB option grayed out. I cannot no longer insall VP-UML at all. I have removed all program files and try to clear out as much as possible from the Registry. The problem still persists. How can I cleared the previous installation status and able to install again?

Appreciate any help anyone can offer. Thanks.

Rgds,
Rick

Dear Ricky,

Currently SDE for NetBeans does not support NetBeans 4.0, we are sorry that the system requirements in our website does not clarify this issue, we will correct this as soon as possible.

To re-install a program in VP Suite, you should uninstall the program using the uninstaller and then run VP Suite again and pick that program to re-install.

Regards,

Antony.

Dear Antony,

Thanks for the clarification.

FYI, I did use the uninstaller, but it seems that not everything is uninstalled successfully even though I received no error during the uninstall. I later found that in my own profile setting, only if I removed all the properties files relating to VP, then I will be able to see the options available again for re-installing VP-UML and VP-NB.

Regards,
Rick

Dear Ricky,

Thank you for your information, we will investigate the problem regarding the uninstaller.

Regards,

Antony.