VP-UML 10.1: HTML format & Project properties options

Hi gang,

First of all I’d like to compliment you guys on the release of VP-UML 10.1. I noticed that you implemented a new copy protection scheme and its not that often that such a change gets implemented without bothering the end user that much. A mere copy/paste was all I needed to activate my copy, really quick and really easy!

Ok; I have 2 suggestions.

First, would it be possible to get an HTML format display in the textual analysis diagram? So comparable to the display one can get in the project properties? I think it could add more functionality to the textual analysis because you can add more formatting (for example; the h1 to h4 elements are not supported by default) and that formatting might then be useful for actually using VP-UML to start what could end up as a full documentation report.

And speaking of project properties… Could that option be copied into the ‘Project’ menu somehow? I think it would make sense to be able and access the properties from the ‘Project’ menu as well as the ‘File’ menu. For some reason I always end up trying “Project” first only to get reminded that I need the File menu :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance for your attention and keep up the good work!