VP UML 6.0 Community Edition

Is there a time limit on the activation key for VPUML CE and, if so, how long does it last?

Hello Pook,

There won’t have any time limit on VP-UML CE. You can use it permanently as long as you use it for non commercial purposes.

Best regards,
Jick

I have installed VPUML 6.1 Community Edition but after a month I have got the message that the licence key has expired.

Where do I even download the community edition from??

Hi users,

Community Edition will never expire. If you are warned that the product has expired, please make sure you are really running the Community Edition. Please run the Product Edition Manager in the bin folder to check.

Community Edition can be downloaded by visiting the “Download” link from the page of Community Edition of every product, below is the URL for the Community Edition of VP-UML:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/product/vpuml/vpumldownload.jsp?edition=ce

If there’s anything else I can help you with please let me know.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi,

I am trying to downgrade from modeler (6.0) to community edition. I am given the option, I select “YES” to confirm the downgrade, but I get caught in a loop of restarts and dialog box.

Do I need to download the CE version from the start?

Hi user,

Thank you for your post. Please make sure that you got the permission to the installation folder when switching editions. You may also try to use the Product Edition Manager to switch edition.

If there are any inquiries, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong