VP-UML: attributes with long text values == ugly...can fix?

I am evaluating VP-UML and am rev-engineering against some code that has very long multi-line Strings, like this:

String mySql = "Select "
                      + " first_field, "
                      + " second_field, "
                      + " third_field, "
                      + " fourth_field, "
...;

When displaying the attributes in a class diagram the tool wants to make the attribute one-line like this:

String mySql = "Select "\n                      + " first_field, "\n                      + " second_field, "\n                      + " third_field, "\n                      + " fourth_field, "\n...;

(The effect might be lost in HTML, but what you have is all of the code formatting whitespace being retained in the long line.)

I can resize this class by a variety of means and get line wrapping, such as:

String mySql = "Select "\n                      + " first_field, "\n       
             + " second_field, "\n                      + " third_field, "\n
                      + " fourth_field, "\n...;

which is almost OK. But I’d like things displayed as they are in the source code. Poseidon for UML does it this way. Why not VP-UML?

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for your post. I already forwarded your report to our engineers. I will post again when there is a reply from them.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jerome,

This is an update to your feature request. We will support multiple-line attribute in the coming version. Thanks to your feature request.

I will keep you posted on any news about the coming version.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jerome,

I am glad to inform you that a new version was released yesterday. Your suggestion of supporting multiple-line attribute is accepted and is included in the tool. For details, please read:
http://resource.visual-paradigm.com/vpsuite3.0/multiline_attribute.html

I hope that you will give it a try. Please feel free to let me know if there are any questions or suggestions.

Best regards,
Jick