VP-UML on SynthFan.info

Hi gang,

I hope you don’t mind me mentioning all this, but I also expect that you guys will simply not approve this post if this somehow violates a forum policy (no hard feelings!).

Anyway, I’ve been using your SDE version for NetBeans (Modeller license) for quite a few years now and I’ve been really impressed with it. Ever since I upgraded to VP-UML 10 my admiration has only gotten bigger. Not only because I can now use VP-UML both stand-alone and integrated within NetBeans, also because I’m discovering new features and options almost every time I dive into the documentation.

I was a believer way before you guys introduced the textual analysis and from that point on it only became more awesome.

Alas…

My main hobby (more like a passion) is sound synthesis and sound design in general. To that end I maintain a website & blog fully devoted to some of the (soft) synthesizers I use and came to admire. One major part of all this is the Max visual programming environment. Max being a visual programming language specifically aimed at multimedia purposes.

I have been using your UML software in a stand alone version (using a community license) for some time now but ever since I picked up VP-UML 10 this has been taken to a whole new level. Although it may seem odd to use UML diagrams to support a language which by itself has a visual aspect to it this is exactly what I’ve been doing and I like it!

So… I couldn’t help devote a blog post to UML in general and specifically mention all the cool stuff one can do with VP-UML.

You can find that blog post here.

As such I felt like sharing :slight_smile:

Hi user,

Thank you for your sharing. Should you have any questions or suggestions please feel free to post again.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung