VP updates

Hi,

I have VP 3.2 Modeler Edition with maintenance plan and I have couple questions:

1. Where I can find information about updates for my VP?

2. Why Tools -> Check For Update… feature doesn’t work (Linux system)

“cannot run VP-update, please contact…”

lib/update.jar is empty, there is only manifest file.

1. How can I upgrade my 3.2 version to 4.0 ? My maintenance plan doesn’t seem to cover it. And I couldn’t find any version upgrades in Your on line shop.

Regards.

Hi,
I have the same issue. WinXP, Modeler Ed.

cheers,
Jeff.

Hi naos and Jeffrey Brenton,

Thank you for your interest in version 4.0.

For some reasons, the “Check for Update” feature is no longer available. In fact, the related menu item will be removed starting from the new version.

Regarding your questions about upgrading from 3.2 to 4.0, please contact us at sales@visual-paradigm.com. Thank you.

Hi,
I have two questions:

• How can I upgrade from 4.0 to 4.1. - I have a maintenance plan
  • How long are the standard response times for emails send to
    your adress sales@visual.paradigm.com ???

greetings

dieter

Hi,
We have 4 licenses for VP-UML 4.0, we purchaised the maintenance too…
We have not received any keys for VP-UML 4.1, and in these forums I saw two different addresses for quiestions regarding licenses one is sales@visual-paradigm.com like in the past posts and the other one is
license@visual-paradigm.com (http://forums.visual-paradigm.com/read.php?f=6&i=25&t=24#reply_25)…
So, what is the right way to get our keys?

Best regards,
Nikolay

Hi,

I have got the same problem now, When I was writiting my post I had license for 3.2 and after intervention I recieved license for 4.0. In the same email I was informed that Visual Pardigm sends licences via email automatically when new version appears.

Well, I haven’t got license for 4.1 yet, although It was released some time ago, then whas is going on?