XML Export

Hi,

is it possible or do you plan to have a feature (if so when?) to export the BP model information to a XML file - including all the related specifications - as it is shown in the BPMN documentation?

Thanks for your answer.

Best regards

Hermann

Hi Hermann,

You are asking the question at the right time. In the coming version that will be released within this month, we will have a feature to export a project into a XML file. This feature will available in all of our products.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi Jick,

thank you very much for your fast response. Would you also provide a XSD file that describes the structure of the XML file?

Best Regards
Hermann

Hi Hermann,

Yes, we will also have an XSD file that describes the structure of the XML file. Actually, the XML file is highly read-able and very, very easy to understanding. I think it is not necessary to read any XSD in order to work with the XML. :smiley:

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi Hermann,

BP-VA 1.1 is released. It includes the feature that you asked for - XML Export. However, the XSD is not yet available.

I suggest you give it a try. For more details about our new version, please visit the official site at:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi Hermann,

I am attaching the XSD file you asked for. This file will also be available in $VP-Suite-Installation-Dir/bundled folder of the coming release. In other words, you can obtain it through update ($VP-Suite-Installation-Dir/bni/VP Suite Update.exe) later on.

Best Regards,
Jick
project.xsd