A very good installation process

Hi,

I’ve just downlaoded the Community Edition.
Very professional installation : that’s great and congratulations to the integrator.
Well, I crawled a bit in the product ; I am looking till many years about a practical UML IDE ; it seems Visual Paraidgm 6.4 is so.

I know that every things could not be always pink, but I expect a lot from the product and the support.

Regards.

Hi Yayayoute,

Thanks for your post. May I know what is your expectation on our product?

For the support, you are always welcome to send us email to support-team@visual-paradigm.com for any sales and technical problems, and normally we will response within 8 hours.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

[quote=LilianWong]Hi Yayayoute,

Thanks for your post. May I know what is your expectation on our product?

For the support, you are always welcome to send us email to support-team@visual-paradigm.com for any sales and technical problems, and normally we will response within 8 hours.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong[/quote]

Well, my expectation is to have an UML IDE for supporting analysis and design in short projects ; so I need an easy and well compliant UML tool for documentation.

May be, one day, I will go further in MDA, and in touchy and precise modeling ; so I will be happy to have made a good starting investisment that I can improve with upper releases, and not going toward another tool.

Have nice Christmas time, and happy new year.

Best regards.
Alain

Hi Alain,

Thanks for replying. For basic design and project modeling, you can use our Modeler Edition, which can be used for commercial use (Community Edition and Personal Edition is NOT ALLOWED for commercial use) and supports PDF/HTML report generation.

BTW, if you need forward/reverse engineering, you will need Standard Edition or above, and Standard Edition or above supports MS Word report generation, Report Writer and Project Publisher as well.

You can get more details of report generation from the following link:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/product/vpuml/demos/reports/

FYI, if you purchase Modeler Edition, you can upgrade to higher edition afterward by paying the price difference between the editions.

Should you have any inquiry, please feel free to contact me.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong