Animacian and event-based exclusive decision

Hi!
Using Animacian to show how a process path would be I found that event-based exclusive decision isn’t well handled. See the attached file of a very simple process. I would expect Animacian to show 2 paths without error, the one with the message flow coming in and the other following the timer. Instead I have one path in error and the other is just a part.

Patrick

Request and timeout.png

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for your post. I’ve passed the issue to our engineers to follow-up. If there is any feedback, I’ll come back to you.

At the moment, you can select the flow in highlighted option in attached image as a workaround.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

select_flow.png

Hi Lilian!

What is the status on this one? Each time I have something like this the same invalid path error occurs in Animacian:
Path is invalid due to Fork node request info without Join

“request info” is the sending event message.

I understand it might not be easy to solve this Animacian problem but it is a frequent case in BPMN.

Regards,

Patrick

Hi Patrick,

I’m sorry that this problem is not fixed yet and may need to be supported in BP-VA 3.2. I’ll keep you posted for any further news on this issue.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Patrick,

I’m sorry about my late response to this post. This problem have been fixed in BP-VA 3.1 SP1, you can update to latest build for the fix.

Feel free to ask if there is anything else we can do to help. Happy New Year!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong