Author of the association in pdf report

Hello,
I am using VP-UML (modeller edition), on a Linux system. I notice that I have a problem while reports are generated.

I see that “author” field is, by default, the username that I used to log into my Linux system. For all the other objects (like use case, actor, etc.), I have an option to change this to my real name instead of the user name in the “Project Management” tab after I “Open specifications” of the object. This also gets reflected on my pdf report.

However, in the association documentation, the “author” in the “From” or “To” is always the username.

I am wondering if this is a bug, or something that I’ve just missed.

Kindly help,

Regards,
Arvind.

Hi Arvind,

Thanks for your post. I’m sorry that I cannot repeat the author problem of association. Would you mind to attach your project file and the report output for me to take a look? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Arvind,

I would like to let you know that our engineers figured out the problem and they are fixing it (you do not need to send me your project file and report output). Once the patch is available, I’ll let you know!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Arvind,

I would like to let you know the Author problem in reports has been fixed and please run the “VP Suite Update” to update the software to latest patch (20100120k or later). Details about update to latest patch can be found at:

Feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong