Auto Layouting diagram will overlap lines together

Hi guys,
I have an organization chart diagram with too much units ( about 200 )
When i use auto layouting or tree style layout from Diagram → Layout menu, it will overlap the lines of some nodes on other lines and also on some units.
I have shown this problem in the attached image.

Image 1 : Diagram with auto layout
Capture%20(1)

Image2 : Diagram with manual sorting
Capture%20-%20Copy

I guess your sorting algorithm needs a few changes in cases diagram has too much nodes ( like when we have too many units in an organization chart diagram )

Hi Mamad,

Is Tree Style layout fill your case?

Best Regards,

Roy.

Hi Roy and thanks for your reply

Actually No !

As i said before using either Auto Layout or Tree Style mode will return the same result (some lines will overlap on each other or on some shapes ).

I guess you are testing this with a low number of nodes.You should test in the situation your diagram has too much nodes and connectors.for example mine has about 200 nodes and all nodes are connected to the whole graph.

Please consider that i adjusted maximum number of connector limit for layout the diagram by adding LayoutMaxConnector=1000 to the end of UserSpecific.options file.

Any idea ? :thinking:

I would like to let you know we supported “Layout Unit”.

Please update the software to latest patch build (build 20191120ay or later for v16.0) to get the enhancement. Details about update to latest patch can be found at

• Please make sure you have pressed the “Update to latest patch” button on the left hand side of the dialog right after launching the update program

Feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Thank you so much for your support. :pray::clap::clap:
Did you add this feature to your api too ? because i want to use this layout in my plugin

@roykeung ???

Hello agin
I cant find this feature in openApi and cant do “layout unit” inside me plugin.
I want to know if you have any plan to add “Layout Unit” feature to your api ?