C# Property calls in Sequence diagram

How can you make a call to a property of a class (C#) in a sequence diagram?

When I make a call, I can only choose between methods.
I have set the stereotype of the attribute and the get/set etc., but that doesn’t make the Property selectable in the sequence diagram.

thanks

Hi Chrisism,

Thanks for your post. We are sorry that currently selecting getter/setter is not supported, but we are investigating the possibility to support it. If there is any news about this issue, I’ll notify you at once.

If there are any inquiries, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Ok thanks.

Hope this will be able soon, to add calls to properties in a sequence diagram.
Is there any work-around for this?

Hi Chrisism,

Thanks for replying. I’m sorry that there is no workaround for this. I’ll keep you informed for the news about selecting getter/setter in call message.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Also not possible calling the property itself, without indicating if it’s the getter or setter?
thanks

Hi Chrisism,

Thanks for your replying. It’s not supported to calling the property if getter and setter are not selected. Even if we support selecting getter/setter for calling message in the future, you still need to select getter/setter.

If there are any further inquiries, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Chrisism,

I would like to let you know that we will support selecting getter/setter in a call message (when the attribute have getter/setter property specified) in our VP Suite 3.4. If there is any further news about this issue, I’ll inform you at once.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Chrisism,

Sorry for my late notification on selecting setter/getter on call message, which is supported in VP Suite 3.4 SP1. Current version is VP Suite 3.4 SP2, you can download the software from the following link:
http://www.visual-paradigm.com/download/download.jsp?product=vpsuite

Best regards,
Lilian Wong