Cannot Create vpplatform.jar at time of installation

Hi All,
I had downloaded VP Suite Community Edition and getting an error as “Cannot Create vpplatform.jar”. Why? What is the solution?

It seems the installer you downloaded was corrupted. Can you try download again from other mirror site to see is it working? If this is still not working, then can you send me your email address via private message so that I prepare other download links for you.

Best regards,
Rain

halo all,

I had also downloaded VP suite, and getting an error " “Cannot Create vpplatform.jar”. Anyone knows, other download links?..thank you

This should be caused by the installer you downloaded was corrupted. Please try to download it again by selecting a mirror site (probably pick one relatively far away from your location) to see will it work. Feel free to contact me if you need any help.

Best regards,
Rain

Hello all,

I tried to install the Visual Paradigm Standard edition, but I keep getting an error saying that I cannot “create vpplatform.jar” I googled the problem and I ended up here. Hopefully anyone here can help me.

As in the above post, the problem should be caused by the installer you downloaded was corrupted. Please download it again from our website to solve this problem.

Best regards,
Rain Wong