Hi. I was making changes to my use case model in scrum process. after that I tried to manage epics in scrum canvas. but the old use cases are still available in epic management page. and I can’t delete those activities. please help me
Thank you for your post. We have tried reproducing your case but unfortunately, we failed. Here are our steps:
- Under the work item Identify Business Goals, create a use case diagram with a use case.
- Complete the only step by clicking “Complete” at the bottom right of the work item page.
- Under the work item “Manage Epics”, create epics under the only user activity
- Re-visit the work item Identify Business Goals, create a new use case and delete the original one
- Complete the step again by clicking “Commit” at the bottom right of the work item page
- Re-visit the work item “Manage Epics”. You can see the user activity created by step 2 does not exist anymore. New user activity is created from the use case created in step 4.
Are we performing the same steps?