Can't Install SDE With Valid License!

After purchasing a license a couple of weeks ago, I have been trying to install SDE Modeler Edition for Visual Studio 2003, without success. What makes this especially frustrating is the nature of the bug. When I try to launch the SDE application from Visual Studio’s “tools” menu, the License Key Manager appears. The window shows one line with the following information:

Product: Smart Development Modeler Edition for Visual Studio
Version: 1.1
User Name: <my company’s name>
Email:
Expire Date:
State: Valid

If I then click on the “close” button once, the window immediately reappears (I think that it’s refusing to accept the license). When I click on the “close” button a second time, I get the following message:

“Your License Key(s) are invalid, the application will exit!”

I’m not sure what is causing this. It could happen because I still have Visual Paradigm Community Edition 3.1 still installed on my PC (I don’t want to uninstall the freebie until my new version is working)? Does the user name in the license have to exactly match the user name for my PC and/or for the Visual Studio installation?

Frankly, if I can’t get this installed soon, I would either like a refund of my license fee or a license for a more stable product (does the Visual Paradigm Modeler Edition have these same issues?). Your product is great, but your install process appears to be rather kludgy. Anyway, I look forward to hearing from you soon.