Can't instant reverse .net dll

Hi,

I’m receiving error message
"Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information"
For two of dosen dlls in my solution.

One of dlls contains LINQ queries which may cause the issue but another one doesn’t contain anything too exotic from my understanding.

Is there a log or something more detailed than the error message I’m receiving for better diagnostic of the problem?

Is there any workaround so that I can build diagrams from my dlls?

I’m using VP 6.1 (Build sp1_20071119) on Windows XP Pro SP2.
I’m using Visual Studio 2008 and .net framework 3.5 for building web application.

Hi andrey.chekh,

I think the problem is caused by the current .NET Instant Reverse is only support up to .NET Framework 2.0. It may have error for reversing dll from higher version of .NET Framework. We are investigating the feasibility on support higher version of .NET Framework and I’ll keep you posted on any news about this issue.

BTW, would you mind send me some sample dll (which got error when reverse by current version of VP) for testing?

Best regards,
Rain

Hi Rain.

Please find one of the dlls attached.

I suspect another couple of dlls don’t reverse-diagram because they reference this one.
CCF.Domain.zipped

Hello andrey.chekh,

Our engineers checked your file and it seems the problem is caused by there are some referenced library used by your dll was missing during reverse engineering. Please also provide those referenced libraries when you perform reverse engineering. If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact me again.

Best regards,
Rain