Cardinality problem when synchronizing a Logical ERD to a Physical ERD

I have a problem regarding the ‘From-end cardinality’ when synchronising a Logical ERD to a Physical ERD. (Right click in Logical diagram - Utilities - Synchronize to Physical Model ERD)

Logical model: 'From-end cardinality: Exactly One

02_Logical Model

This is generated in the Physical model: From-end cardinality: Zero or One

04_Physical_Model

I expect a MANDATORY foreign key column, instead of a NULLABLE one. This can manually be achieved by correcting the relationship from-end cardinality in the Physical ERD, but this can easily be forgotten or overlooked. (And consequently be overwritten wqhen re-synchronising the models in a later stage.)
Settings I use:

Question: do I have to change one or more of the settings I am using, or is this a bug?

This issue was just being fixed. Please update the software to the latest patch build (20240640ag or later) to get this problem fixed. You can find more information about how to update to the latest patch by visiting the following link:

Please ensure that you click on the “Update to latest patch” button on the left-hand side of the dialog immediately after launching the update program to initiate the update process.

Should you require any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us.