Class diagram element copy problem(v6.0)[solved]

Hi!

There are some problems with copy functionality(version 6.0 Build sp1_20070316).
1)If the class is stereotyped and the presentation is set to robustness analysis icon, then attribute and operation compartments arn`t copied to JPG/EMF/OLE, only the stereotype icon and class name.
For example class with stereotype <> and some attributes/operations in the vp looks correctly, but after copy/paste through JPG/EMF/OLE the compartments have disappeared.

2)The same problem is with template class - class with template parameters. After copy/paste through JPG/EMF/OLE the parameter part disappear.

3)If the class is stereotyped with stereotype for which the icon path is given(custom picture), then after copy/paste through EMF the icon picture have disappeared(blank). This is in both case, the robustness analysis icon and stereotype icon.

All these points works correctly with copy witih VP-UML

At this moment, i solved it with printscreen, but maybe this info is useful for VP-UML. From changelog i saw that you are fixing these type of problems.

If you need some sample for repeating the problem, let me know, i`ll send them.

Thanks, for VP-UML!

Hello JSejans,

Thank you for your post. I have already asked our engineers to fix those problems. I will post again when the fixes are ready.

Best regards,
Jick

Hello JSejans,

Our engineers have fixed problem 1 and 2. I will inform you once the fixes are released for public download. But for problem 3, I regret that it is not fixable at this moment. This is because images are too complex to be include in a scalable EMF file. We will keep looking for any resolution to this problem. Meanwhile, please copy as JPG. Sorry about this.

Best regards,
Jick

Hello JSejans,

I am glad to inform you that the fixes for problem 1 and 2 are ready. Please run the product updater to advance to the latest release, which include the fixes. You can find the updater inside the bin folder of $vp-suite-install-folder.

Enjoy!

Best regards,
Jick

Hello Jick,

Thanks for replay, the problem is solved indeed(version 6.0 Build sp1_20070404).

You are welcome! :smiley: