Composite Structure attributes and operations[Feature request]

At this moment there is possibility to create attribute by adding it as a part, property and attribute.
If I choose part or property, then it is visible in the class structure and attribute specification.
If I choose attribute by creating it in specification or from the menu Add/Attribute, then it is visible only in attribute specification but not in class structure.

Is there some options in attribute specification window that I can switch on/off so the attribute is visible or not visible in class structure? I tried checkbox Visible, but it dont do anything. And second question, I know that in UML notation isnt said anything about operations in composite structure, I mean there isn`t notation for how to show operations in class where we can already see the parts(attributes). But how to correctly show these operations(any suggestions)? And is it possible to add feature to the composite structure class notation so we can see operations in same class but own compartment(like in class diagram)?

p.s. VP v6.0 Build sp1_20070420, didn`t test with service pack 2, maybe it is already solved

vpsend.JPG

Hello JSejans,

Is there some options in attribute specification window that I can switch on/off so the attribute is visible or not visible in class structure?

About this option, when it is on, do you want to see the attributes as shapes inside the class? And when it is off, do you expect to see the attributes not to appear, or appear as rows inside the class shape, like that show in a class diagram?

But how to correctly show these operations(any suggestions)?

I think that the composite structure diagram is not designed to model the internal part of classes but the composite relationship between classes. That’s why operations are not expected to be seen. Could you provide more detail about your request? Thank you in advance!

Best regards,
Jick