Connecting wireframe components with model elements

When creating a complex model with a database and a wireframe I would like to check whether I have all the database field for each and every component on the wireframe.

It would be great if I could connect model elements (like a usecase, or a class attribute, etc.) to each component on the wireframe, and create a matrix diagram where I can see that each component is accounted for. This would be a really great step in the direction to ensure model consistency across the system.

This kind of relation could be made using the references feature, or maybe a stereotype, but I could not make the matrix diagram to work with them :frowning:

Hi Zsolt,

Thank you for your post. You can connect a wireframe element with a model element (e.g. use case) with the “Reference” feature. Here is a video that shows you how it works:

Unfortunately, the support of the analysis features (e.g. Matrix) could be a bit limited. I have forwarded your post to our team for further feasibility studies.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hello,

Thank you for the quick answer and the video, it was really helpful, so at least we have navigation, which is a great start!

Extending the matrix would be highly appreciated!