Hello, in our company, employees often use CJ diagrams (desktop client) for implemented projects and, as VP administrators, we are notified of the improvements that are expected.
Do you develop this type of diagram?
The main needs are:
- Copying and pasting completed map lines
- Top bar lock with steps
- Organizing and blocking Personas (adding a dedicated color), adding / removing only by the administrator - generally the ability to manage Personas under the project.
- Blocking the possibility of editing the map by other users (to be changed by the administrator)
- Change history - the ability to check who recently changed the map and what element.
- Undo and redo buttons do not work on desktop version.
If something is not clear, let me know. I will detail or add screenshots.