Hello, in our company, employees often use CJ diagrams (desktop client) for implemented projects and, as VP administrators, we are notified of the improvements that are expected.
Do you develop this type of diagram?
The main needs are:
- Copying and pasting completed map lines
- Top bar lock with steps
- Organizing and blocking Personas (adding a dedicated color), adding / removing only by the administrator - generally the ability to manage Personas under the project.
- Blocking the possibility of editing the map by other users (to be changed by the administrator)
- Change history - the ability to check who recently changed the map and what element.
- Undo and redo buttons do not work on desktop version.
If something is not clear, let me know. I will detail or add screenshots.
Thank you for your suggestions. Regarding your needs:
Do you mean to copy the entire row (from the first column until the end)?
What is the “top bar” and what do you mean by to “lock with steps”?
I think we need to support some sort of persona profile in order to achieve this. About the point of “dedicated color”, do you mean the control the color theme of the map based on persona selection?
4, 5, Noted. I will forward your suggestion to our team to study.
- I will ask our team to fix it. Before the fix is ready, please use hotfix first (Ctrl-Z for undo, Ctrl-Y for redo)
Thank you for taking up the topic. Answering the questions:
- With the entire line in mind, I understand the entire row and its contents.
- When we are working on a large map or the map is for more than one person, the viewers get lost what stage they are watching. A useful feature was to lock the entire line with steps when we move the map down. Something like blocking rows or columns in MS Excel
- When it comes to personas, a module such as in the smaply (Persona mapping tool | Smaply) or similar tool would be nice
where it is possible to create a persona profile, save it and use/reuse it as part of the entire VP of the project.
As for the color, I will come back with information.
Have a nice day and best wishes for the New Year!
Thank you for your reply. I am going to forward your suggestions to our team for further feasibility studies. When there is any news, I will post again.