Customer Journey Map_bug

Hello
Dear Visual, we have a problem :slight_smile:
In the version we have now Ver 16.3 (Build20211001) we have a problem with exporting Customer Journey maps to an image. The problem occurs rather only with this one type of diagram. I attach screenshots. The problem occurs in the online and on the desktop.
obraz
obraz
For damaged diagrams the diagram preview is not displayed. These are all diagrams created after switching to 16.3
obraz

Regards
Mariusz

Hi Mariusz,

Thank you for your post and sorry about the problem. We have performed some testings but are unable to repeat the problem. Are you able to repeat it with a blank customer journey map? If not, could you submit a support request to our team by including your login ID for our engineering team to diagnose the problem further?

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

We recently upgraded the VP version to 16.3 and it seems to us that since then all newly created maps have this problem. I will write an email to our contact address with a description of the problem.

Regards
Mariusz

Seems we not yet receive your email on this issue. Would you please send me your VP Online workspace ID so that we can diagnose on it? You can send it to support@visual-paradigm.com in case you don’t want to post it forum. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for sharing i was facing this type of bugs to and still have some issues can anyone suggest me.

Hi Boyle,

Thank you for your post and we are sorry about the problem. Could you write an email to support@visual-paradigm.com, with your account ID and screenshot(s) of the problem? We look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung