Default comment author

Hello,

one of my colleague created a new visual paradigm project, setting its username as default author for whole project.

Now I am the main designer of this project, and I have to add a lot of comments on all classes. By default, the comment author is the name of my colleague, and I have to change it each time.

I have already tried to change the project author in order to change this default comment author, without success.

Do you know how to process ?

Thanks per advance,
Thomas

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your message and I’ve forwarded your case to our engineers to follow-up. I’ll comeback to you once there are any feedback. Feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Best regards,
Rain

Hello,

by updating to the last version (7.1 20100106zi), we can sort comments by date or author. The comment list’s first comment defines the default comment author for current entity (class, package, …). This is workaround which helps me now, but is not really convenient.

Best regards,
Thomas

Hello Thomas,

I would like to let you know the author name problem has been fixed and please run the VP Suite Update to update the software to latest patch (20100908ze or later). Details about update to latest patch can be found at

Feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Best regards,
Rain