Delete project version

I have an urgent need regarding Teamwork Server and VP-UML.
I have a project whose current version is 23 and I need to rollback changes from versions 21 to 23 so I wish to delete those versions to restart from version 20.
I’m administrator, too.

Best regards,
marco

Hi marco,

Can you open version and continue your work from there?

Best regards,
Jick

open-old-version.png

Dear,

I already tried to open the old version and modify it but when I update the project in the workspace I loose some objects i.e. component diagram, class.
and some object loose the attributes “name” and “partent” :cry:

Thanks
Regards
Marco

Hi Marco,

Is it possible for you to send us your repository, so that we can help you delete version 21 until the latest version? You can send to my Email address at:
jick@visual-paradigm.com

If this is impossible, we may schedule an online meeting to help you solve the problem remotely. In such case, please let me know when you will be available, and which timezone you are in.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jick,
I send you our repository.

Regards

Hi marco,

Received. But the zip file you sent me contains only the project, but not repository. Please resend me the repository. Thank you.

Best regards,
Jick

Has anything changed on the subject? We have the same problem as Marco and restoring the version from the revision before the error does not have a positive effect.
Is it possible to remove bad versions from the server until a good version is made?