Display attributes getter/setter in classes and display the public attributes in inherited classes

Hi,

I try for hours to display the getter/setter operations in my classes diagrams, but don’t get it works !!
I follow the following method : Tools -> Options -> Class -> Presentation -> check "Show attribute getter/setter, but it does’nt work !

Also, I think that when i use getter/setter for attributes , the attributes are available to inherited classes, but impossible to display them to the inherited classes… What’s wrong ??

thanks in advance

Poly

Hi Poly,

Thanks for your post. The option at Tools > Options > Diagramming > Class > Presentation > “Show attribute getter/setter” will not influence existing diagrams, only newly added class diagrams will be affected.

To show getter & setter on existing class diagram, please right-click on the Class Diagram and select "Presentation Options > Show Attribute Getter Setter Properties in the popup menu (see image below).

If there is any further inquiry, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

show_getter_setter.png

Ok Thank you,

I do whath you tell me… but what i want is to see the GETTERS/SETTERS operations in the classes diagrams … not only the attributes … Do you understand me ?

Also, i’d like that getters/setters operations to be inherited by other classes… doesn’t work at all :frowning:

thx

regards

Poly

Hi Poly,

Thanks for replying. I’m sorry that we do not support showing getter/setter operations on classes, but we will generate code for getter/setter if you have checked getter/setter for the attribute. And we do not support inheritance of getter/setter, I’m sorry about this.

P.S. We do not show getter/setter operations on classes in order to avoid full of getter/setter operations on class models. Hope you understand this.

If there is anything I can do to help, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong