Display Task ID

Hello,

I enabled the “show ID” option for business process diagrams, but this only seems to work for new diagrams. How can I trigger the display for existing diagrams (even export/import the whole project didn’t work). Thanks in advance for any hints.

Gz.

task_id.jpg

Hello Gz.

For existing diagrams, please right click on the blank area of the diagram and select Presentation Options > Configure Show ID Options to control this behavior.

Best regards,
Rain

Thank you very much for this hint, this was exactly what I was looking for. But I still have another problem: Is there any option for the project publisher to display the task IDs of the model elements in the list (and sort the elements by ID)? The IDs are generated in the diagram picture but its hard to associate the tasks descriptions to the picture only by its names.

Best regards,
Gz.

model element list.jpg

Hello Gz,

Thanks for replying and I’m sorry that currently we do not support showing the ID in the summary page of the published result. I’ve pass your suggestion to our engineers to investigate the possibility on support this. I’ll get back to you ASAP.

Best regards,
Rain

Hello Gz,

I would like to let you know we deployed a new build will show the BP ID in published result. Please run the VP Suite Update to update the software to latest patch (sp2_20110817u or later). Details about update to latest patch can be found at

Feel free to contact me if you require any further information.

Best regards,
Rain Wong

Thank you very much for the hotfix, the problem is solved now.