Does Anyone Have Visual Paradigm 16.1 Community Edition For Mac?

Hello guys, I am looking for Visual Paradigm 16.1 Community Edition for my projects at my University.
I am using macbook so any help would do, please tell me if you guys have Visual Paradigm 16.1 CE installer for mac , or if you know how please feel free to help me how thank you :blush:

Hi Javier,

Thank you for your post. You can download the latest version of Visual Paradigm Community Edition at:

Hope this helps. Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi,
Thank you for the support, is there still the 16.1 Community Edition. It is because my lecturer asked me to use 16.1 instead of 16.2 since they are using 16.1 as well and say if we use 16.2 it there might be some compatibility issue where they cant open file from 16.2. If there is not 16.1 CE thats okay. Thank you for your support.

Hi Javier09,

We have prepared the 16.1 installers for you. Please visit the URL below to get them.
https://files2.visual-paradigm.com/index.php/s/FzomBsdJuFbDLCR

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Thank you! But i am so sorry to say I am using a macOS. If it is possible can you give me 16.1 CE for macOS, but don’t worry if it is not possible and thank you for your support once again. Have a nice day :blush: .

Hi Javier,

We have just uploaded the Mac installer to the same folder. Please check. :slight_smile:

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi, thank you so much for your support. Have a great day!

Our pleasure. :wink:

Hi! I am looking for the same file but owncloud says its not available?

Dear Abhigyan,

Thank you for your post. Would you consider using the latest version instead? You can download it here:

Best regards,
Jick Yeung