Duplicated column in logical entity will loose the original column domain type

Duplicating the column of logical entity in ERD will loose the original column domain type.

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for the issue you encountered. I have forwarded the details to our engineering team for further investigation. I will keep you updated on any progress and appreciate your patience in this matter. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact me. Have a great day!

We are pleased to inform you that the issue regarding duplicate column loose its domain type has been resolved. We highly recommend updating the software to the latest patch build (20231040bd or later) to ensure smooth performance. You can find more information about how to update to the latest patch by visiting the following link:

Please ensure that you click on the “Update to latest patch” button on the left-hand side of the dialog immediately after launching the update program to initiate the update process.

Should you require any further assistance or information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

1 Like