Duplications & data loosing

Hi, we are using Teamwork Server 3.0, but sometimes it duplicates Classes, Interfaces and/or Packages, we also are loosing data from diagrams in our project, I think it is not solving conflicts correctly.

Hi yander,

Thank you for your post, and sorry for any inconveniences it may cause you.

Please post your log file here. You can find the vp.log file in %VP-Suite-Install-Dir%/bin

Secondly, could you provide us with the steps for reproducing the problems? Thank you.

Best regards,
Jick

Hi Jick, here is the log file, but I can’t reproduce the steps because we are around 50 designers working at same time, we always update the project first, do the changes and then do commit.
When it happens, we loose part of the project (Classes, Interfaces and/or Packages), and the change is in the “versions list”, but if we try to solve the problem, we loose something anyway.
Sorry but I can’t be more specific.
Thanks, yander
vp.log

Hi yander,

Thank you for the log file. The release that you’re using is very old. I think that it has a high possibility that the bug has been fixed in the latest version already. I’ll ask our engineers to check by referring to the log file. By the way, is your maintenance active? If yes, I encourage you advance to the latest version of both the client and server to enjoy the new features, enhancements and bug fixed. Especially for Teamwork Server user, you can use the branching and tagging features in the latest version, which are very useful in team development.

Best regards,
Jick