Early Acccess SDE VS

Dear Rain

Is it possible to test the SDE VS 3.1 simultaneously to SDE VS 3.0?

thanks in advance

Walter

Dear Walter,

Sorry for my late response. We are sorry that you cannot install both SDE-VS 3.0 and 3.1 on the same VS .NET. Installing both on the same VS .NET will cause conflict and both of them will not work. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain

Hey, I can’t get the SDE to start at all with eclipse!

I’m on OS X tiger (10.4) with eclipse 3.1. I have java 1.5 installed and fully setup. I’m on a G4 powermac laptop.

When is select the Start SDE-EC menu item from the Modeling menu eclipse a child process called org.eclipse.launcher.Main starts and immediatly hangs the entire eclipse process. I have tried updating to the latest build of the SDE with no success. Any suggestions?

Where are the various log files that I should examine to give you more specifics?

Dear Erik,

Thank you for your message. We are sorry that the SDE for Eclipse currently is not supported on Mac OS X. Currently our engineers are already working on this issue. Once there are any news, I’ll let you know. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain