havent heard from you I will put my mail here:

edberg AT daimi.au.dk

Regards

Rasmus Oudal Edberg

Hi Sky,

Just resend the email to sky_leau@hotmail.com

Jick

Hi RasmusEdberg,

I have sent you an email on 9th Dec. I guess that the email was blocked by the mail server…

I just resent you the email, please let me know if you have received it or not. Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi Jick,

The mail got through this time. Thanks.

Rasmus Oudal Edberg

Hi Jick

I got it. Thanks.

Sky

We would also like to participate.
Please, could you give us the download instructions at roman_koreshkov (at) intercomp (dot) ru

Dear Annoymous,

Thanks for the interest. May I have your email address for me to send you the detail? You could send by a private message or send to my email address at:
jick@visual-paradigm.com

Best Regards,
Jick

Hello,

I’d like to participate. I guess, you should be able to send a message to me through this forum’s account. Thanks in advance!

Hi Anonymous,

I guess that you have forgotton to login before posting. Please post with your account so that I could send you the information through PM.

Best Regards,
Jick

Please, send me a link to download SDE- VS 2005 via PM or e-mail contact@zestad.ua
Thanks!

Hi Stanislaw,

I just sent you an E-mail about the early access.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hello Jick,

I’m also intrested in SDE for Visual Studio 2005 early access, can You send me the link for it too? When does SDE for 2005 come out?

Than You

s.moeckel@computer-konkret.com

I and more two people we are to develop one project and we go to use the Visual Studio 2005 platform.

We would like to to test your SDE application. How can we get it?

email: xokopt@gmail.com

Thanks and sorry any errors of English…

Hi sven-moeckel and xokopt,

I just sent you an E-mail regarding the early access. If there are any questions, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Jick