Early Access for SDE-VS 2005

Visual Paradigm International Ltd., leading software company specializing in UML CASE Tools development, is pleased to announce the early access release of the SDE for Visual Studio .NET 2005 (SDE-VS 2005). SDE-VS 2005 supports latest Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 Release Candidate.

Visual Paradigm invites all interested developers to give a try to the early access release. Users of early access release are encouraged to report any bugs, comments and feedbacks to improve the product for your satisfaction.

Kind Regards,
Visual Paradigm

if i use the link i’m redirected to the homepage…

is there anything i must do before downloading early access vs2005?

thanks for reply

walter pfab

Dear Walter,

Thank you for your message. The early access version will be released within this week (the forum is ready first). Further announcement will be made when the early access version is ready. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards,
Rain

Where I can download the version for VS2005 ?

Thanks,
Alexnaldo Santos

Dear Alexnaldo,

Thank you for your message. The early access version will be released this week. Please stay tune to this forum and our website. Thanks!

Best regards,
Rain

Hello,

is there an update when the version for VS2005 will be released ?

Thank you,

Klaus

Hello,

VS 2005 is out …do you have a date when the SDE will be released ? A beta version ? or full ?

Klaus

Dear Klaus,

I regret that there is no exact release date for SDE-VS 2005 at the moment. However, the Early Access release is now available. Are you interested to have a try? If so, I could arrange one for you.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi, I wuold be interested in trying the early access release, how can I download it? Thanks,

Luca

Hi Luca,

Could you please let me know about your email address for me to send you the detail? You can send me a private message if you mind posting here.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi,

I would also be interested in trying the early access release.

Regards,
Claes

Hi, I am also interested in trying the early access release, how can I download it? Thanks

Best Regards

yuanhong

naonaoyh@gmail.com

Hi naonaoyh,

Thanks for the interest in SDE-VS. I just sent you an email regarding the enquiry of early access. If there are any questions, please let me know.

Jick

Thanks, I’v got it! And Begin to testing

Hi,

I would really like to try your early release version, since we are currently
looking for at UML CASE tool and nobody seems to be able to support generics etc.

Regards,

Rasmus Oudal Edberg

edberg [AT] daimi.au.dk

Hi, I would like to try the early access release, how can I get it?

Thanks!

Dear sky,

Thank you for your interest in the early access release. Could you please send me your email address? I will provide you with more detail about the release.

Best Regards,
Jick

Dear Jick,
pls send the info to extremesight@citiz.net

Best Regards

Sky

Hi Sky,

Info. sent :smiley:
If there are any questions, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Jick

Hi,Jick

Maybe the extremesight@citiz.net can’t receive the Info , It’s Inbox is empty.
So, Please to the sky_leau@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Sky