Eclipse 3.2 og DBVA for Eclipse

Hello out there…

I´m doing my master in softwaredevelopment and stumpeld upon DBVA for Eclipse…If I coul make it work it would be a bliss.

here goes…! Does anybody knows where [TOOLS] went and do I really need it? All the options are in [MODELING] now, but they are all disabled aka not up for selection. So I cant configure any connection to my database…

----------------PLEASE ADVICE----------------

Hi DarkRunner,

For DBVA-EC, the menus are placed under Modeling instead of Tools. About the disabled menus, did you open a DBVA project for your Java project? If not, please right-click on your Java project and open DBVA from the popup menu.

Best regards,
Jick

Now I´m lost. I don´t seem to be able to do something related to that. And all I really want to do, is reverse engineer an already existing database. So I don´t have to make a diagram from scratch… So if not this program, then what? And please have in mind, it hvae to be either an Community or java model of some sort.

Hi DarkRunner,

I would like to hold an online meeting with you to solve this problem. Please let me know when you will be available, and which time zone you are in.

Best regards,
Jick