EJB3 @Column name

I have an EJB Diagram synchronized from ERD diagram.I updated the EJB diagram to NetBeans and the Entity classes were created.But I found that column name of the columns are not created.This created mapping errors while using persistence methods.I found the following info in GlassFish site

If column or table names are not explicitly specified for a field or entity, the Enterprise Server uses upper case column names by default, so any mapping references to the column or table names must be in upper case.

Since the column names in our DB are in lower case,there was error while mapping.

Is there any way we can add the name of column .

@Id
	@Column(name = "order",nullable=false, length=36)
	public String getOrder() {
		return this.order;}

The code created by VP

@Id
	@Column(nullable=false, length=36)
	public String getOrder() {
		return this.order;}
Please help.

Alphy

Hi Alphy,

Thanks for your post. Would you mind to attached your project file to investigation? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Alphy,

I believe that you submitted the ticket with same topic to our online ticket system, and I sent you a patch to solve this problem already.
To share with all users, we fixed this problem on @Column in EJB code already and you can find the patch below:

http://files2.visual-paradigm.com/200906/Patch/20090621h/VP_Suite_Linux_4_0_20090621h.sh

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Lilian,

Thanks a lot for the patch.I installed and the patch is working perfectly fine.

Best Regards,

Alphy

Hi Alphy,

You are welcome.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong