Emails from Visual Paradigm seem to be broken

I’ve been trying for a couple weeks to get my password reset and I’ve never gotten a response. I opened a ticket and no emails from Visual Paradigm, not even an acknowledgment of the submission. I’ve checked my spam and junk folders, and it looks like something on VP’s outbound web emails isn’t functioning. Can someone from VP check into this (and please respond here and not ask for another ticket which likely won’t work). I’m using G-Suite GMail.

Hi Keithcstone,

Thank you for your post. I am going to give you a private message regarding password retrieval. Please check your inbox.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

Hi Keithcstone,

I have just sent you a private message. Some users told us that private message is not available. If that’s the case, please let me know.

Best regards,
Jick Yeung

For the benefit of those that may be following the thread here and don’t see the PMs, I looked up visual-paradigm.com) on mxtoolbox.com and don’t see an SPF record set up or a DMARC policy. That means many email providers are simply eating the emails VP sends to them and doesn’t deliver them to their intended recipient.

Via direct email Jick was able to help me and get my issue resolved.