Entities are shown as "robustness analysis icons" in the sequence diagram

In my class diagram, I have a number of classes representing JPA (Java Persistence Architecture) entities which have the stereotype <>. If I use these classes in a sequence diagram, they are shown as “robustness analysis icons”, that is, as a circle with a line under it instead of a rectangle. In class diagrams, I had also the same problem, but could solve it by unchecking the option “Presentation options->Configure class presentation options->Display as robustness analysis icon”. This option is however missing in sequence diagrams. Any help would be appreciated.

Best regards,
Vahan Harput

Hi Vahan Harput,

Thanks for your post. I’ve passed this issue to our engineers to follow-up. If there is any news about this issue, I’ll notify you immediately.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Vahan Harput,

I would like to let you know that we will add presentation option in Sequence Diagram to allow disable robustness analysis icon in our VP Suite 3.3 SP1. I’ll keep you informed of any news about this issue.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Vahan Harput,

I would like to let you know the latest news of the Robustness Analysis Icon issue, and I’ve sent you a private message about the news. Please check your private message box.

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Vahan Harput,

How are you today? I’m glad to share with you that we released VP Suite 3.3 SP1 already, you can download the new version installer from the Download site in our website ( http://www.visual-paradigm.com/download/download.jsp?product=vpsuite ). I hope you will enjoy our new version software!

If there is any inquiry, please feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong