Everything working fine except

the application server in SDE 3.1 Professional for IntelliJ Idea

When I choose ‘Modelling’ on menu bar and then choose EJB subtab, I cannot press on everything in there include the setting for Application Server. Have a look at it here http://stuweb4.cmp.uea.ac.uk/u0347272-jsp/pics/aa.JPGEverything else is working OK. What can I do? Please reply ASAP, I need the answer urgently.

Many thanks

Dear Chickchoe,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry about the problem. I have notified our engineers and they are now fixing it. Once there is any news. I will notify you immediately.

Best Regards,
Jick

Dear Chickchoe,

This problem has been fixed and is now deploying as a hotfix. I notice that you have also created several tickets in our ticket system regarding this problem. We will notify you through ticket once the deployment is finished.

Best Regards,
Jick

Thanks. Fine now

But there are many bugs in synchronization now. Please fix it as soon as you can and let me know. Im on the evaluation of Enterprise Edition.

Many thanks

Dear Chickchoe,

Would you mind telling me what are the bugs that you have discovered? Please let me know and I will ask our engieers to fix them. Thank you.

Best Regards,
Jick

After I update, every entity in my ERD has horizontal dotted line between every attribute and operation. Also every bean (the blue objects) in EJB diagram disappears, only some Role names of Associations left on the screen, although all the class and association still be displayed on the diagram navigator. I then delete that entity diagram and synchronize again from the ERD, but the problem is still the same. Everthing above working just fine with the evaluation enterprise edition that Im using.

Sorry, I mean I deleted the EJB diagram above

Dear Chickchoe,

If possible, may I have your .vpp file for testing? You could send to my email address:
jick@visual-paradigm.com

Best Regards,
Jick

sent.

Hi Chickchoe,

I received your email. Thank you very much :slight_smile: