Exclusion of some models

Hello,

Is it possible to mark spefic items not to be included in description created by Report Writer? Some elements are to trivial to be included, and document becomes to complicated.

best regards
Piotr Rezmer

Hi Piotr Rezmer,

Thanks for your post. Report Writer is designed for customization of document contents, so you can retrieve information of specific model elements. Would you mind to give a sample of your expected output so we can prepare a sample template for you? Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hello,

I’ve attached an example of what could be useful.

best regards
Piotr Rezmer
Feature Example- Exclusion of models.vpp
exclusion.pdf

Hi Piotr Rezmer,

Thanks for replying with the files. I’ll discuss with our engineers and come back to you once there is any feedback.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

Hi Piotr Rezmer,

About excluding some elements, you just need to drill down the diagram in Generate PDF Report dialog, right-click on the element you don’t need and disable “Generate” in the popup menu (see attached image). Hope this helps.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

not_generate_note_in_report.png

Thanks, it works fine, configuration of disabled items is also stored with a project which is very important. Again :slight_smile: , thanks for your help.

best regards
Piotr Rezmer

Hi Prezmer,

It’s my pleasure. Please feel free to have a post again if there is anything else I can help.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong