Hi everyone, I need my add-in to export a BPMN 2.0 file from the diagram that is active in VP without having to use the VP function to export. I need my plugin to do this process without having to do it manually. What do you recommend?
Sorry, we haven’t support those functions in our OpenAPI.
We will support it, and will keep you informed.
I would like to let you know our engineers enhanced the Open API in v15.0 which now support export models to BPMN. Please update the software to latest patch build (20180238di or later) to get this enhancement. Details about update to latest patch can be found at
- Please make sure you have pressed the “Update to latest patch” button on the left hand side of the dialog right after launching the update program
After update to this build the following methods will available in ModelConvertionManager for trigger the export and import of BPMN XML:
- public void exportBPMN(File aOutputFile, boolean aIsGenerateVpSpecifiedContent, IBusinessProcessDiagramUIModel aDiagrams);
- public void exportBPMN(Component aInvoker, File aOutputFile, boolean aIsGenerateVpSpecifiedContent, IBusinessProcessDiagramUIModel aDiagrams);
- public void importBPMN(File aFile, IModelElement aParentModel);
- public void importBPMN(Component aInvoker, File aFile, IModelElement aParentModel);
Hope this can help.
Thank you very much, the new update will be very helpful for me. I am very grateful for your attention.