Export to Excel - task specification

Hi

I am using Aglian 2.0 (Build 20090508) and the export to excel function.
Is it possible to export elements from the task specification using the export to excel, e.g. Task type?
There is a Process Type column but this is populating as None for all instances.

Thanks
Neil

Hi Neil,

Thanks for your post. When exporting diagram to Excel, you can select the Export Style as Model Type Per Sheet (see attached image), then all Tasks will be exported to one sheet, all sub-process will be on another sheet, and so on. Does it solves your problem?

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

select_model_type_per_sheet.PNG

Not exactly Lilian

To clarify on this issue:

When creating a Business Process Diagram in Agilian, when you add a task, you can right click and change the specification for the task. In the specification you can change the type of the task, e.g. to User, Manual, Service etc. (see attached)

When exporting the business process diagram tasks to excel, is it possible for this task attribute to be exported.

Hope this makes the issue clearer.
Neil

task spec.gif

Hi Neil,

Thanks for replying. I checked that we support exporting type of Task in Excel (please see attached image).
If you do not have type of Task in exported Excel, could you please try to update to latest build of Agilian by “VP Suite Update” (in VPSuite/bin folder) and see if you can get the type of Task in Excel?

I look forward to hearing your response.

Best regards,
Lilian Wong

type_of_task.png